Wholesale Grower Specializing in Containerized and Bare Root Liners. Evergreen Nursery was founded in 1864 by George Pinney. The first shipments of plants consisted of evergreen seedlings he harvested from Door Counties forests and swamps. In those days, the only means of shipping from Sturgeon Bay was by boat. The product first had to travel to Chicago on Goodrich steamers and then was distributed cross country by rail. At the turn of the century, Evergreen became the "Township of Evergreen", complete with a post office. The nursery, which originated on less than an acre of land, has since expanded to 446 acres.
Address: 5027 County Rd TT Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: Vickey Vanderhoof Phone: 800-448-5691 FAX: 920-743-9184